Do you need some help taking LDS Baptism photos? I’m a portrait and brand photographer based in Utah County so I’ve done a lot of these types of shoos. There are several shots I make sure to always get:
- Full body shot, to show the whole suit or dress (mostly from the front, but also the back if there are cute details from that angle).
- Upper body shot, great at showing some of the outfit, while also providing a closer look at their cute 8-year-old face.
- Close up, to show their expression and excitement for their special day. Getting them laughing, or talking about something they like, for a natural expression.
These are the main ways the photos are used:
- To put a photo on the invitation (it’s common to invite friends and family to the baptism and then have a get-together with food afterwards)
- To display for guests attending the baptism
- To remember a special day
Have any other questions I can answer for you? Press the contact button and ask away!
Utah Portrait and Brand Photographer
Utah County, Park City, Salt Lake City
Be the first to comment