I have amazing photography clients in Utah County, SLC and Park City who trust me year after year, and let me do my thing. This is one of those families. If you have teenagers, here’s what you can expect from your session:
- A family portrait, five(ish)different ways: close and cuddly, mid range (shins and up), full body, wider angle (showing the environment your in) and candid.
- Mom and Dad- posed and candid
- Individual portraits- mostly looking and smiling, some candid
- All the kids together- mostly looking and smiling, maybe some candid
- The girls (or other groupings that make sense, like siblings that share a room, or twins, etc.)
- The boys
Are you new to Utah, and looking for a family photographer? If this sounds like what you want, we’d be a good fit.
Be the first to comment